Fresh and unique console design, combines as usual the look with functionality. The currently available finish is leather and two stitching options are available - black and red stitching. The console goes lower and as short as possible (to integrate with the carpet). Of course it changes the OEM trapezoid opening to the better looking round one.
This is plain version without vintage toggle switches. The little devil horns, act as ergonomic and quote comfy arm rests in the first version.
The features in short:
- very short and low console in unique design
- leather wrapped with optional colour stitching
- round gear lever cut out
- ergonomic shape, optional vintage toggle el.windows switches integration
What it still has to offer:
- it comes with dedicated leather gaiter /matching the console leather of course/.
- plastic cap finishes the gaiter, protects the leather wearing out from the gear knob
- stainless, mirror polished bezel ring finishes the round opening
- discreet installation, stainless steel installation brackets included
- fixing hardware included
|Mazda MX5 Model|