We are glad to present the Jass Performance Hub Centric Spacers - tailored to offset and align the OEM MX5/Miata/Eunos wheel with the arch - this provides both added stability and enhanced and finished look to the car. The spacers feature a hubcentric design that makes it act as a precise extension of the axle hub which guarantees a perfect wheel fit every time. The spacers make your existing tires and wheels appear wider and flush with the arch by moving the wheel out from the hub, providing both performance and appearance improvements.
They are perfect fit to an NA, NB but also ND.
On an MX5 ND the 20mm spacers would set the OEM wheel/tire combination flush for a car with OEM alignment flush with the fenders.
On NA, NB the OEM wheels are typically 6-6.5 inch width with offsets between +45mm and +40mm. The 25mm spacer takes the wheel out to resulting offset of +20 to +15, the magic number to have the wheel/tire aligned with the arch. At no extremely slammed car, no any arch modifications are needed.
Into the details:
- 25mm/20mm 4x100 54mm centre hole, hub centric spacer
- made of aircraft grade 6061 T6 duralumin
- perfect fit and finish, CNC ensured
- 10.9 grade press on studs (preinstalled). Just like the OEM ones studs, the only way to be insured against loosening caused by vibration or thermal expansion of steel stud and aluminum spacer!
- 10.9 grade conical nuts for self-centering design, just as the OEM wheels!
- the spacers are delivered with protective stud caps
The price is for a pair (set of two for an axle).
|Mazda MX5 Model|