We are glad to present the Jass Performance Hub Centric Spacers - tailored to offset and align the OEM MX5/Miata/Eunos wheel with the arch - this provides both added stability and enhanced and finished look to the car. The spacers feature a hubcentric design that makes it act as a precise extension of the axle hub which guarantees a perfect wheel fit every time. The spacers make your existing tires and wheels appear wider and flush with the arch by moving the wheel out from the hub, providing both performance and appearance improvements.
This 27mm version has the lenght of the studs and clears them to the wheel, in case there are no deep pockets in the wheel design. With other words - if you have wheel without pockets at the rear for the studs (most wheels do) you will be able to offset the wheels on a NA/NB MX5 without effort with these spacers. The 25mm version for example would protrude by 2mm into the wheel, if it does not have pockets.
Into the details:
- 27mm 4x100 54mm centre hole, hub centric spacer
- made of aircraft grade 6061 T6 duralumin
- perfect fit and finish, CNC ensured
- 10.9 grade press on studs (preinstalled). Just like the OEM ones studs, the only way to be insured against loosening caused by vibration or thermal expansion of steel stud and aluminum spacer!
- 10.9 grade conical nuts for self-centering design, just as the OEM wheels!
- the spacers are delivered with protective stud caps
The price is for a pair (set of two for an axle).
|Mazda MX5 Model