Stainless steel frame rail re-enforcements, Mazda MX5 mk1 & mk2.
Stiffens the convertible body structure of the MX5
- Additional structural strength over the lightweight frame rails with more than 16% (FEA stress calculation result, practically noticeable difference)
- Rustproof under floor protection against scratches and stone hits, especially on lowered cars
- Strong points for lifting the car - no more tire fitters denting in the underside with their jacks
- Stainless steel replacement fuel line brackets are included
- Full stainless steel mirror polished design
- Complete with fitting instructions and stainless steel fitting kit.
Installation video of the Jass Performance frame rails.