We are all facing a challenging situation with the global spread of the corona virus disease. The Jass Performance team is taking strict personal safety measures and we aim to stay flexible for as long as the situation allows it - keeping business and deliveries going and making sure you can enjoy some of the time at home working on your beloved MX5.
The CURRENT STATE (monitored and updated hourly) is
Orders are processed to all destinations (with restrictions, please check below)
Currently no restrictions, both delivery options are available.
Europe and rest of the world:
The cheaper EMS postage is only available from Bulgaria at the moment and as an untracked service to some destinations. USA, Canada and Norway are excluded from it all all orders will be sent with UPS.
We address this limitation and will contribute towards shipping and ship all orders over £100 with UPS/TNT/Speedy(DPD) at no additional cost to ensure tracking information is available.
Should you have smaller value order and definitely need a tracking number for your order, please consider increasing your order total (shipping not included) above this threshold of £100 or contact us to upgrade (for an additional cost) to courier shipping.
UPS/TNT/Other courier shipping - the orders above £100 and larger (weight heavy and large in size) items are send with couriers. They are overriding the way they work, adapting the situation, as:
- they would make ONLY ONE delivery attempt (reducing the risk)
- there wont be signature request (contact precaution)
- the order needs to be collected in two days (otherwise it is returned for same shipping charge to sender, as they are currently out of storage space)
- there will be delay from regular service. This is guaranteed for all couriers, nearly all borders are closed at the moment. Just keep an eye on the tracking and stay in touch with the courier company.
There is nothing we can do to change the world the way it is, but should you have such order, we need your confirmation about the following:
- you have provided phone contact number for the couriers to contact you directly
- business are likely to be forced to close everywhere and couriers cant delivered to closed business. Please provide home address.
- you will actively track the delivery via the provided tracking information
- there will be someone at the address to collect on the scheduled date
- you will be in contact with the local couriers, to resolve immediately any situation (we are not couriers, we do not deal with local courier depots, DO not contact us)
Placing the order you confirm you are aware and accept the above.
Should an order be returned (no one to deliver to, not collected, sent to wrong address) we are not going to accept further deliveries to this order in the future. Refund will be granted only for the products, not for the delivery, simply because we will be paying the delivery + the return delivery, which is 15% higher.
COURIER INFORMATION (important)
- Please avoid shipping to business addresses. Businesses will most likely close in the coming months, making order delivery impossible (we are already dealing with this).
- All postal services/couriers are facing extreme situation, never experienced before. Most of those still working now have a quarantine period, which will surely cause delays, but orders will still be delivered. We have been informed that all postal services will hold undelivered orders longer, so that they can be eventually collected from customers (this varies but a real life example is: returning time from a week has been extended to 40 days).
- UPS/TNT/DPD ground transportation is currently delayed due to border closures in Europe, leading to longer delivery times.
- There is a risk that the situation will escalate in some countries, that delivery options will be delayed or canceled entirely. As an example, deliveries to Italy are still possible, but only with TNT. This also means that faster delivery service has less risk.
- Some courier/postal services will avoid direct contact with the customer, preferring to leave deliveries in safe places. This varies by country and courier service. You will be provided with a tracking number and a courier service, so please check your current shipping conditions and keep an eye the tracking. In case additional handling is needed, get in touch with the local couriers directly.
- Contacting the post offices can be more difficult.
The current restricted destination list from TNT is here. There are certain post code locations and should be received an order from there, we will be in contact with you for the alternatives.
We are doing our best, to provide service as fluent as possible. Based on the above, we would advise to please have some understanding and patience for the situation and possible delays.
In addition to the exceptions mentioned here, the regular Terms of Delivery remain valid.
Any questions before placing an order, please let us know!
Stay safe, stay healthy!
Vlad @ Jass Performance