All orders are dispatched the next working day (Monday to Friday) and tracking information is provided for orders outside of UK once it is available to us from our despatching agents.
- All orders to UK are shipped from our logistics partner in UK. The cheapest option is 1-3 days delivery (usually two days), not signed. There is also option for next day delivery on orders placed before 12:00 the same day. The next day delivery option is signed and although it will deliver next day almost always, it is not guaranteed. Both of the UK available options are shipped currently with Yodel. As of the fast shipping, the orders to UK are not updated with tracking details, although the orders are shipped tracked and the tracking can be provided on request.
- All orders from EU will be shipped now from Bulgaria (EU) to avoid possible issues with customs after Brexit (whenever, however it happens).
- International (outside of UK and EU) orders are shipped from UK or Bulgaria, depending on availability.
We can offer various and better shipping conditions for all orders, as we work with UPS, TNT. By default all international orders are shipped with the cheapest postage option with guaranteed delivery. Please let us know in advance whether you prefer faster shipping option and we will get back promptly with all possible options.
International orders above 2kg are always shipped with courier service, phone number is required with the order details in such case.
With the aim for immediate dispatch and fastest delivery, in the rare case of product order unavailability the customer is informed immediately with solution options.
Important notes on how to read tracking information:
- The cheapest opton is the EMS post shipping and small orders will be shipped by default with it (except for UK orders of course). The tracking number can be conveniently traced in sites such as: https://www.track-trace.com/. No estimated delivery date is available with such services.
- The tracking should be done in both - the shipping country and the destination country. It will show results in the shipping country until the order has left the border and will update only once to confirm delivery. The tracking progress outside of the border is followed in the destination country postal services website. There is just one exception, when the shipping postal service contract with the destination post do not have contract for full tracking details. In this case the tracking will still update to confirm delivery, but full tracking details wont be present online. They can be obtained in case of need by directly contacting the destination post with the tracking information.
- The UPS, TNT orders are tracked in their corresponding websites with the provided tracking number.
- Orders send with the expedited service Speedy can be tracked from the following address: https://www.speedy.bg/en/track-shipment . Some international orders are then handed to further forwarders as DPD and the Speedy tracking will inform about this as well as provide further tracking number for the forwarder.